« Home | Getting Personal » | Secret Identity » | Outside Resources » | First Attempt »

All Star Squad


This is a sketch of what to expect from Lee in Batman and Robin: Allstars.

The news is true...Jim Lee and Frank Miller will be collaborating on a title called Batman and Robin: Allstars.

"If there was one creator I wanted to work with when I was a fan, it would have been Frank Miller," says Lee, "so after this project, I think I'm going to be ready to retire! Seriously, it will be the pinnacle of my career so far, and I can't wait to get started. Frank and I have had a couple of meetings about the story, and it's going to rock!"

Miller says, "This is Dick Grayson's initiation and he's dealing with a very stern teacher. Batman is a hard teacher — unforgiving. Brutal. At the same time, Grayson is watching Batman come into his full power. Me and Jim Lee get to play with all of DC's toys. It'll be a romp. It'll be a lot of fun. I plan on raiding DC's treasury of characters. There won't be a Black Canary or a Wonder Woman unused."

You can read the rest of the article here. This promises to be a big one, folks, so don't say I didn't warn ya! The title is scheduled for a July 2005 release in the wake of the Batman Begins movie so hopefully a new batch of readers and demographic will be reached for DC.

J out.