« Home | Senior VP of Sales and Marketing » | Sole Provider » | A Story's Worth a Thousand Words » | The Man Behind the Man » | Department of Transportation » | Fanboy (part II) » | He'll Make You Believe a Man Can Fly » | Wallpaper » | Cover Story (part I) » | Second Time's a Charm! »

Grey Matters



The fun thing about being a college student and supporting a family is that you learn to use what you have. I ran out of sketch paper last week, and this grey paper is all I could find. So I attempted a pinup using techniques similar to a very famous top-notch comic artist (If I have to tell you who it is, maybe you don’t know me as well as you think) utilizing the ink wash style I have grown fond of and incorporating a white paint pen. It’s really cool how the white makes things pop off the page, especially on the grey.

This is a pinup of Johnny Justice as he’s getting ready to leap out of some sort of abandoned building. One quick push of the “GO” button on his strap and the glider wings snap out. KSHAK! Rock and roll!

J out.

Faith is spiritualized imagination.
Henry Ward Beecher- Posters.

Post a Comment