« Home | Department of Transportation » | Fanboy (part II) » | He'll Make You Believe a Man Can Fly » | Wallpaper » | Cover Story (part I) » | Second Time's a Charm! » | Waiting Room » | Shake Yo' Thang » | Fanboy (part I) » | Trial and Error »

The Man Behind the Man



Some people post pics of their family/loved ones, some post pics of their (eek!) pets. We do it differently here at AmazingSensation Studios. We post pics only if they include ourselves – because we’re THAT arrogant. Behind me is Don Alejandro, my personal bodyguard. This still was taken as my $19.99 digital camera/webcam did its thing.

Marketing is really a blast. No other “corporate” profession gives someone the ability to use their creative noggins to the utmost to make money for the big man. And when I say big man, I really mean big man.

J out.