« Home | Wreaking Havoc » | Big Fat Black Marker » | We Are the World » | Cover Story (part II) » | Let Freedom Ring! » | Fantastic Sketch » | Vacation Gone Awry » | The Punishment Continues » | Punishment » | Oil Change »

The Cowboy Way



I really enjoy watching westerns – especially the older ones. So why didn’t I just draw a cowboy? Because Logan is one of the few remaining “cowboys” in the comics universe, that’s why…and I also wanted to take a stab at drawing him.

I think it would be neat to bring back the Western genre to mainstream comics. We need a dose of non-politically correct dialogue and actions; kind of a “quit trying not to step on everyone’s toes” type of feel, lol.

Say your prayers, sucker…

J out.

You've got a lot of great stuff on this Blog! wow lots of just intense creativity, I'm glad I checked your site out Now I can Steal your Ideas !!! LOL
Your pics are great I'll check back in later!!!!

DADICUS,

Thanks for stopping by!

Jason

Yo,


I so agree about adding Western back to mainstream can't say much because of my time, so, later.


-Chris

This is another piece that I like A LOT! :D

Post a Comment