« Home | Vacation Gone Awry » | The Punishment Continues » | Punishment » | Oil Change » | Props to the Lady » | Grey Matters » | Senior VP of Sales and Marketing » | Sole Provider » | A Story's Worth a Thousand Words » | The Man Behind the Man »

Fantastic Sketch



I’ve been told my art style has retro elements to it (you know who you are!), and so I decided to tap into that with a sketch of Sue Richards a.k.a. the Invisible Woman from the Fantastic Four. I purposely tried to use the rudiments of the classic Silver Age for this sketch, therefore the hairdo and dated costume.

I used the cover from Amazing Spiderman #1 for reference, but try as I must, I could not bring myself to give her those giant hips…

J out.

Look cool, J!

And there you have it, folks! I have just been critiqued by inkist-extraordinaire Gerry Alanguilan! Check out the Komikero link on the blog to see some of the uber-cool stuff Gerry has been responsible for producing (Superman: Birthright being one of my favorites!).

Thanks for stopping by, Gerry! You're always welcome anytime!

Jason

Post a Comment