« Home | Venger Concept no 2 » | Venger: Dead Man Rising » | Rogue's Gallery » | The Cowboy Way » | Wreaking Havoc » | Big Fat Black Marker » | We Are the World » | Cover Story (part II) » | Let Freedom Ring! » | Fantastic Sketch »

Power to the People



Physical fitness has always been a daily regimen for me, and up until a few months ago I was heavy into weightlifting. I had been cycling (mountain bikes, not steroids) throughout the summer and since complacency has never been my thing, I decided a few months ago I would compete in my first triathlon. Training for this has been really fun, and my Incredible Hulk weight of almost 230 lbs. quickly descended to just shy of 200 lbs. within a couple months. Sure I can no longer bench press 350 lbs, but I’ll bet I can outrun you, lol!

p.s. Power Girl does not compete in triathlons…but she can bench press 350 lbs with one finger while eating a tuna wrap…

J out.