« Home | Cover Story (part II) » | Let Freedom Ring! » | Fantastic Sketch » | Vacation Gone Awry » | The Punishment Continues » | Punishment » | Oil Change » | Props to the Lady » | Grey Matters » | Senior VP of Sales and Marketing »

We Are the World



I’ve noticed that a few of you logging onto this blog are from other parts of the world. I’ve received a few hits from Italy, even from China. To that I say, welcome, and I hope you’ve enjoyed what you’ve seen so far. I feel that comics can transcend any language and/or culture barriers – always have, always will.

One half of my family is from Greece, so I thought it appropriate as a welcome to those outside the U.S. and a tribute to my roots to post a sketch of the Amazonian Princess hiking up one of the treacherous cliffs that are prevalent in Greece. Although experimenting with ink wash is fun, nothing beats the classic contrast of black and white, IMO.

J out.