« Home | Flash Playa » | Back in '86 » | All-American (Page 3) » | All-American (Page2) » | All-American (Page 1) » | Venger Concept no 3 » | Power to the People » | Venger Concept no 2 » | Venger: Dead Man Rising » | Rogue's Gallery »

Flash Playa v.2



And with a little color a la Joel Harris of the Geoff Johns Forum...

J out.

Hey, bub,


This looks really nice, I think the dudes colors really complements your layouts. Like, excuse me for my ignorance, but aside from just getting the guy to collaborate with you on the geoff johns forum do you know the guy? because if you don't have someone to already color your work you should really start working with this guy on your upcoming venger book and stuff because he is pretty good. Oh, yeah, by the way, I got my blog back running and everything so drop me a line over there, I changed it up a bit...well a lot and pretty much changed all of it.


peace,
-Chris

Post a Comment