« Home | Plagiarism » | One More Try... » | 'Cause This is Thriller... » | Lagniappe » | Fringe Benefits » | V is for Venger » | Have Mercy! » | Flash Playa v.2 » | Flash Playa » | Back in '86 »

Goggle.com



Been extremely busy w/pages for the Venger the past week and with school as well. Thought I’d post a pic instead of a sketch to change things up a bit.
The triathlon is in 16 days, and although I am confident on finishing, a place on the podium is probably unlikely...


More on the comic: I’m only getting to work on it a couple of hours a night so the time constraints are a real hindrance, but such is life. This is the main reason why I haven’t been sketching as much. When I do draw, it’s on 11”x17” Bristol board, not the Wal-Mart special I got for $3.88! However, the pages are turning out nicely, and working with a detailed writer such as Matt (breaks down every panel practically!) has been a real pleasure. I am anxious to see the pages with color (grayscale) and text.

J out.

And I thought those were Venger goggles.

LOL!

are either of you guys gonna Draw somthin????????? HA! HA!

PAGES, SMAGES' Johnny HA! HA!

DADICUS, Pages Smages is right...and speaking of which...where is page 1 colored? ha ha

Jason

Post a Comment