« Home | 'Cause This is Thriller... » | Lagniappe » | Fringe Benefits » | V is for Venger » | Have Mercy! » | Flash Playa v.2 » | Flash Playa » | Back in '86 » | All-American (Page 3) » | All-American (Page2) »

One More Try...



Received several mixed comments (here and on various message boards) on the previous Wonder Woman sketch I did (see “We Are the World” post), so I decided to take another stab at the Amazonian Princess. The old school bottoms are courtesy of inspiration from Linda Carter, the quintessential Wonder Woman IMO – however campy the actual episodes are…

Things are progressing slowly, but surely on Venger. I’m almost 20% finished with the interior artwork. How do I know this? Because I excel at math.

In other news, I have finally tackled the GMAT (that’s the test to get into grad school for an MBA (Master of Business Administration)). I will find out within the next couple of weeks if I got in or not. “Why are you trying to pursue a Master’s degree on top of a Marketing degree if your passion is drawing comics?” you ask. Because it puts bread on the table…and bread is good for ya.

J out.

I think her outfit need s to be more skimpy...let's see some more of her beautiful, eonderful, sexy...er...sorry I think I'm telling too much here. Anyway make the bikini bottom part rise up higheron her luscious legs.

Hey, thanks for dropping by my site and leaving some advice. I always welcome any input on where I can improve. Your site looks cool. Nice illustrations. Goodluck on your career. And feel free to drop back at my site anytime. You are most welcome. Ciao!

Post a Comment