« Home | And the Winner Is... » | Let The Games Begin! » | A Simpler Time » | The Force is Strong With This One... » | Venger Contest v1.0 » | Antagonist Part Deux » | Antagonist Part Uno » | Blogger Jam 2005 » | Fanart » | The Silver Bullet »

7 out of 10 Experts Agree...



Please check out the great review we received over at the 4th Rail!

REVIEW!


J out.

The most skilled of colorists! HA! HA! what a joke! wow that is one hell of a write up! I don't deserve credit for crap , I just added the simplest of grays to an already perfect image , he didn't need to grey it at all if he didn't want to it was fine in black and white!!!!! PROPS TO JASON!!!!

you need to put a link to the Venger blog or site or what ever!

I typed in "Venger: dead man rising" in like nine diff ways on google and I clicked on one of the links and it took me to some type o' blog. I don't know if it was The Venger Blog, but it was somethin'.

There is a Venger blog started by Matt (the writer). It's http://thevenger.blogspot.com

We are working on putting together an actual website for this book.

BTW - DADICUS saved my crummy artwork woth the grayscales!

Jason

DUDE----------SLOW BLOG DEATH?????? something NEW, NEW, NEW, NEW!, "DO IT" "DO IT"

Post a Comment