« Home | The All-Stars Have Come Out Swinging! » | Warming Up: Part III » | Take Care O' Yourself! » | WIP » | How Does it Feel to Be No 1 » | Warming Up: Part II » | Warming-Up: Part I » | If the Shoe Fits... » | Modern Design » | New Addition »

Warming Up: Part IV



In Part 3 of the “warm-up sessions” we found that there may be more to El Patron than simply putting bullets through people’s heads…

Translation:

“Soon…”

“…in another time…”


J out.

I like how the story is steadily unfolding in this and I am very grateful for the translation. I love the pose of him walking away, has a sleek almost...dare-I-say sexiness to it.


-Chris

Glad yer enjoying it, Chris! And our man El Patron has "sexiness" written all over his Hawaiian shirt!!

All the El Patron pages have a very (Jim Lee inking himself quality) cool look!

There is alot of Blogs, I never guessed I'd find some usefull information.

Thanks.
I'll be back later to see if anymore good updates are available.

I love when I find usefull info. Thanks

Wow I have been searching all day and finaly some information I can use. Thanks

I love blogging! DO you?

Post a Comment