« Home | Warming Up: Part V » | Warming Up: Part IV » | The All-Stars Have Come Out Swinging! » | Warming Up: Part III » | Take Care O' Yourself! » | WIP » | How Does it Feel to Be No 1 » | Warming Up: Part II » | Warming-Up: Part I » | If the Shoe Fits... »

Warming Up: Part VI



This is the last page of part 1 in the El Patron Warm-ups. Part 2 will pick up next tuesday.

Translation: "...when you are safe..."
"...when we are alone..."

J out.

DELICIOUS WEENIE!!!

How many more El Patron parts are there going to be?(Go ahead, I dare you to answer in spanish)

KID FLASH STRIKE SAGAIN.........in the bathroom???

Man, I so am going to end up breaking my statement on my blog about not posting any new artwork until I finish Dadicus's because I sooo want to do an El Patron pin-up as well.

Post a Comment