« Home | Clay » | 100!! » | Revving Up for Exposure » | Settling In » | See Ya Later » | My First Time » | Sundown » | Hospital Woes » | Getting iNTiMATE » | Video Killed the...Comic Book Star? »

n2



This sketch started out as an outline of Nissa’s body that I was planning on adding the “sleek samurai battle armor” to, but when I began to throw down the tech pens to the rough sketch I completely forgot about the armor! Ah well, I guess it warrants another drawing of this femme fatale!

I initially wanted to lay an ink wash over the finished “armor” piece to create some depth in terms of the raised portions of the armor, but since I dropped the ball on that one I decided to add some depth with the pencil. I went back and applied the same method to the above sketch as well. I suppose you could call it a “poor man’s wash” lol

J out.